The data collected
Non-personally identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services ("Non-Personal Information"). Non-Personal Information does not allow us to identify the person from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect consists mainly of technical information and aggregate usage information.
How we collect information
- We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect and record such usage, sessions and related information.
- We collect the information you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect the information you provide us when you contact us directly through any communication channel (for example when you send us an e-mail containing a comment or feedback) or by filling in the form to subscribe to our newsletter.
- We may collect information from third-party sources as described below.
- We collect the information you provide if you connect to our Services through third-party services such as Facebook or Google.
Why we collect information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services
- To develop, personalize and improve our Services
- To respond to your reactions, requests and queries and provide you with our assistance
- To analyze demand and usage patterns
For other internal, research or statistical purposes
To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities
- To investigate possible violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation or governmental authority.
- To send you updates, notices, promotional materials and other information about our Services. If we send you promotional e-mails, you can choose not to receive them by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in these e-mails.
With whom we share information :
We may share your information with our service providers, in order to operate our Services (for example, storing information on third-party hosting services, providing our technical support, etc.).
How long we keep information:
Please note that we keep the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with our legal or contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may correct, supplement or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time at our sole discretion.